Our coaches have experience coaching/playing at either the college or high school level. Below are the mandates, priorities, and responsibilities of each coach with his or her team and they are in a very specific order…
- Develop individual skills.
- Develop great teammates.
- Coach to inspire enjoyment of the game.
- Coach to be basketball players, not robots.
- Once 1-4 are met, we coach to WIN the game.
The University Basketball Club aims to provide a fun and safe environment for youth to play basketball. Our program is based around the quality of our coaches, most of which have multiple years of High School and / or College coaching experience. Our coaches focus on helping our players improve their individual skillsets with in the framework of the building a true team concept.
Benefits of Becoming a Member of the UBC Family
- Weekly skills nights run by our varsity and sub-varsity coaches
- Discounts on all camps and programs run by the UBC
- UBC Night at Starland, on this night we will open the park up to all players and coaches at no additional cost
- 50% off our drop in basketball rate
- $5 off any value package at Starland at any time during the season
- Discounts and players only promotions at the Draft on 53 Grill
- Discounts on birthday parties and events
- More benefits will be available as the season progresses